You are here:

Makeup & Skincare/Correction Concealer Under Eye


Hi Rachel,   am 31 year old female with very dark under eyes (bluish?)    Am olive complected -  am seeking a "correction concealer" for under eye area as have tried several and nothing seems to work.   I would like your advice.   Also, if you could recommend an under eye cream/gel/treatment that you think is the best.    With appreciation

Hi Lynne,

Creme concealers tend to work best for covering dark circles. Apply a light layer just to the area that needs coverage and also to the upper lid and inner corner of your eye. Also try applying a translucent powder over to set. If you need help finding the right color apply the concealer to the veins on your wrists and if it covers and blends it's the right color.

There are many eye cremes for dark circles. I have not tried all of them but the one I currently use has given me great results. I will post the link to the one I use first and then some links to other cremes that I have heard work well too.


Makeup & Skincare

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Rachel Miera


I can answer questions on makeup application.


I'm a professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Bridal, Model, High Fashion and Photography Makeup.

State Licensed Esthetician, certified in microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Obtained an apprentice and masters certificate in makeup artistry from the Robert Jones Beauty Academy.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]