Makeup & Skincare/sensitive skin... Helpp

Question
I have a normal, very sensitive skin, which is also acne and pimples prone.
I tried a lot of medicines but no use!

What should I do??

1. How about cleansing with wool cotton with PhysioGel Cleanser?
How should i take care of my skin??

2.  What can you say about Aloe vera??
   Beneficial for my skin or not? Will this will make my skin more sensitive?
What are the advantages or dis advantages????
How often to apply or how much quantity??

How about to take orally aloe vera? How much??

Thank you soooo much.. May God bless you and your family.

Answer
Dear Marry,

First, please excuse the tremendous delayed response to you.  My apologies.

Here is my advice for anyone wanting to clear up acne-prone/blemish-prone skin.

AM:  Cleanse, apply benzoil peroxide-type toner, apply oil-free moisturizer with SPF of at least 15, use an under eye cream or serum.
PM:  Cleanse, tone, under eye cream, use spot treatment on blemishes.

Be sure you exfoliate your skin every other day with a cleanser that gently exofliates.  On alternate days just use an acne cleanser.  

Also....

1) Drink 8 eight ounce glasses of water daily to help keep your skin clear and hydrated.
2) Avoid sugar as much as possible.  It's an inflammatory and it's aging!
3) Never skip sunscreen (even when it's cloudy) and wear a sun visor whenever possible.
4) Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night and take a nap whenever possible.  Rest is excellent for the skin.   

I won't recommend any specific over the counter products because your drugstore is full of brands.  If what you have tried has not worked, try another brand.  If what you've tried hasn't worked it also may be because you are not following the basic tips above.

Best wishes! And, God bless you, too, Marry.

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke