Makeup & Skincare/scars

Question
Hi!
I am 33 now and I have a lot of scars on my cleavage due to skin rash and pimples. of course I couldn't stopped myself from pimples picking. Now I have a lot of scars all over my cleavage. The skin looks much more even and beautiful during the summer and the scars are smaller and it's harder to see them. But during the rest of the year pimples and rash start to show all over again and the scars are much more visible. Do you have some advice what I can do with my skin? What cream to use to treat scars? Do you know any cream that makes scars much less visible? Thank you very much!

Answer
Dear Tatjana~

There is a fabulous product line that will lighten any darkly pigmented or scarred areas of your face or body, safely and effectively.  It's called Meladerm by Civant Skin Care.  You can find it at a local drugstore or online.   

The best news of all, in addition to the fact that it works, is that this product, unlike many other skin lighteners on the market,contains no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens.

Best,

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal, The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke