Makeup & Skincare/Clarisonic

Question
Hi Rachel,
Do you know anything about the Clarisonic and how well it works? I am thinking about purchasing one, but would like some opinions on it first? Also, could you recommend a good cleanser? I am a female, 39 with normal skin.
Thanks!
Jen

Answer
Hi Jen,

I've never tried the Clarisonic personally so I can't give you any personal opinions on it. I know some people with really oily skin that use it and love it. It's also great for exfoliation. If you do purchase one I would only use it once a week not every day. As far as a skin care line Dermalogica is one of my favorites.

Rachel  

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera