Makeup & Skincare/Pimple scars

Hi!! So I am in grade 6 and I'm having my primary school graduation in about a week's time. I have multiple pimple/acne scars on my forehead and they're not really scars but popped pimples that are still healing from the redness. How can I quicken the the healing process and also how can I cover up the pimple? I'm not allowed any makeup so I can't use any concealer or foundation. What are some alternatives to use? Thanks!! =D

PS---Kayla, here are a couple of excellent drugstore brand products that may work for you more quickly....

Kiss My Face Breakout - Botanical Acne Gel
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion

Dear Kayla~

Hopefully one of the 38 ideas!!! within the link below be helpful to you.

Happy Healing, Kayla!

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal, The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism