Makeup & Skincare/Uneven and rough sensitive skin

Question
Hello.. Hope you are fine.  I am Kristina, 23 years old..
My problem is that my skin is of kind which is easily irritated from soaps, lotion, creams..My skin is acne prone too..  I use a very mild and fragrance free cleanser.. The question is, My skin is uneven and rough skin.. I also use Sunscreen with spf 60 because i have to work outdoor for full daytime..
So I need to know that how can i exfoliate my skin that will not irritate my skin..and also makes my skin healthy and glowing.
Waiting for your answer..

Answer
Dear Kristina,

A very mild and gentle scrub I would recommend is Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Oil-Free $5.  You can find this online or at any Big Box store.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke