Makeup & Skincare/Eyebrows

I am a male and I have noticed that over the years the color in my eyebrows has faded and it leaves me looking kind of washed out, I don't know how else to explain it.  Kind of like I look flat and one dimensional.  Anyway, I was told that you can have your eyebrows "tinted" and I was wondering if you had any advice on how this is done, what kind of products should be used, etc.  Also, I have very sensitive skin so I figure I need something hypoallergenic.  I look forward to any advice and information you can offer.  Thank you!  

Hi Richard,

It is a fairly simple process to get your eyebrow tinted. I would research salons that offer this service and set up a consultation. Let them know about your sensitivities and go from there. Remember that it is a process that does require up keep.

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera

I can answer questions on makeup application.

I'm a professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Bridal, Model, High Fashion and Photography Makeup.

State Licensed Esthetician, certified in microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Obtained an apprentice and masters certificate in makeup artistry from the Robert Jones Beauty Academy.