Makeup & Skincare/Eyebrows

Question
I am a male and I have noticed that over the years the color in my eyebrows has faded and it leaves me looking kind of washed out, I don't know how else to explain it.  Kind of like I look flat and one dimensional.  Anyway, I was told that you can have your eyebrows "tinted" and I was wondering if you had any advice on how this is done, what kind of products should be used, etc.  Also, I have very sensitive skin so I figure I need something hypoallergenic.  I look forward to any advice and information you can offer.  Thank you!  

Richard

Answer
Hi Richard,

It is a fairly simple process to get your eyebrow tinted. I would research salons that offer this service and set up a consultation. Let them know about your sensitivities and go from there. Remember that it is a process that does require up keep.

Rachel

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera