Makeup & Skincare/Redness on Face, acne skin care products, exfoliation

Aakash Chaudhary wrote at 2014-05-28 12:35:57
Month ago I have same problem and now it has been solved. I would like to share the things I have done to cure it.

At first make sure that you are secure from the sun, by avoiding sun or using sun's cream 2nd if you smoke quit smoking more moisturize skin

I have written a post solving this problem. I hope it might help you

Makeup & Skincare

Tara Logan-Hearn

I will, according to my knowledge and experience, answer questions that involve providing information, tips, and advice in an effort to help one improve the following common ethnic and black skin care concerns:

Although make-up is not my specialty, I'm happy to help with advice on caring for the skin while wearing makeup. I affirm that I can not answer questions to which attention by a doctor is necessary.

I've written for Bella Online, Beauty and Sugar, Self Growth and Oily Skin Blog. I've written the e-book entitled, "Achieving Flawless Skin of Color - 2 Easy Steps to Clear, Even-toned Skin From the Inside Out", which is now published.