Makeup & Skincare/Question

Would you mind telling what is the best way to get rid of acne scars and black spots?

Dear Derek~

There is a fabulous product line that will lighten any darkly pigmented or scarred areas of your face or body, safely and effectively.  It's called Meladerm by Civant Skin Care.  You can find it at a local drugstore or online.   

The best news of all, in addition to the fact that it works, is that this product, unlike many other skin lighteners on the market,contains no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens.

If this doesn't produce the results you want, your scars may be too deep or pronounced and that may indicate you need microdermabrasion.  This treatment is offered by dermatologists and resurfaces the skin through deep exfoliation, thereby eliminating scars and dark spots.

Hoping the Meladerm will do the job for you, Derek!

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism