Makeup & Skincare/Question

Question
Would you mind telling what is the best way to get rid of acne scars and black spots?

Answer
Dear Derek~

There is a fabulous product line that will lighten any darkly pigmented or scarred areas of your face or body, safely and effectively.  It's called Meladerm by Civant Skin Care.  You can find it at a local drugstore or online.   

The best news of all, in addition to the fact that it works, is that this product, unlike many other skin lighteners on the market,contains no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens.

If this doesn't produce the results you want, your scars may be too deep or pronounced and that may indicate you need microdermabrasion.  This treatment is offered by dermatologists and resurfaces the skin through deep exfoliation, thereby eliminating scars and dark spots.

Hoping the Meladerm will do the job for you, Derek!

Best,
Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke