Makeup & Skincare/dark circles

Sir i have dark circle around my eyes n to cure it fully....plz

Hello dhruv~

For dark circles, I recommend an under eye treatment product that also brightens the skin, such as Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Eye Roller. You can pick it up at any drugstore or Walmart. Mederma also makes wonderful tone correcting products.  They are available online or at any drugstore or Walmart.

Also, be sure to get 8 hours of sleep each night and get plenty of Vitamin C in your diet.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism