You are here:

Makeup & Skincare/Injury marks


I had an accident in my childhood and in that i had forehead injury.Even after the stiching of the injury there is a mark{spot} still remaining which can be seen.I need to recover from it.How?

Dear Sahal,

A product called Mederma will lighten scars that are brown in tone. I'm not sure it will work on a very dark scar. Over a matter of weeks you should see the scar fade.

If you do not obtain results with Mederma, your only other option is to see a dermatologist for  microdermabrasion removal of the scar, which is highly effective. Be sure to use sunblock on this scar or the sun will make it darker.

Best wishes, Sahal!

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Linda Gearke


I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.


20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]