Makeup & Skincare/Injury marks

Question
I had an accident in my childhood and in that i had forehead injury.Even after the stiching of the injury there is a mark{spot} still remaining which can be seen.I need to recover from it.How?

Answer
Dear Sahal,

A product called Mederma will lighten scars that are brown in tone. I'm not sure it will work on a very dark scar. Over a matter of weeks you should see the scar fade.

If you do not obtain results with Mederma, your only other option is to see a dermatologist for  microdermabrasion removal of the scar, which is highly effective. Be sure to use sunblock on this scar or the sun will make it darker.

Best wishes, Sahal!

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke