Makeup & Skincare/tanning

Question
hello! i wanted to tell you, that i am a sportsman,my skin is exposed to the sun for about 5-6 hours a day,i did not took care of my skin in the past ,but now my skin is tanned,a lot! i wanted to ask you that what could i do to remove this tanning,and precautions that I should take in future to avoid tanning.thank you..

Answer
Hi Jashan. Thank you for contacting me. Seeing that you spend quite a lot of time outdoors as a sportsman, you may want to begin using a daily, high SPF sunblock that will keep your skin from getting darker. Also exfoliating your skin with a soft, damp microfiber cloth before application of sunblock will help fade your tan some. In fact, this can help in even fading much of your tan by lightening your skin some. You see, the sun WILL darken your skin if you continue outdoors for extended periods of time without a broad-spectrum sunblock. Being out in the sun for extended periods of time without sunblock can ALSO increase your chances of developing melanoma, a deadly skin cancer.

This is the MOST important reason for staying protected if you're going to be outdoors for a long time in any given day. The sun rays even come through the clouds on a cloudy day, you just can't tell in most cases. Please be aware that there are UVB sun rays which cause burning of the skin and lead to sunburn. Then there are UVA sun rays, which lead to dark spots, freckles, melasma, tanning or darkening of the skin, wrinkles, sagging skin and finally, skin cancer. Now you see why you may want to consider a very well formulated, broad-spectrum sun block when you are outside longer than 30-60 minutes.

Jashan, I'm happy to recommend to you a very well formulated, chemical-free sunblock I love. It is a zinc-oxide based, all-natural sunblock that I use on myself and my family. This sunblock is also made with skin-loving organic ingredients as well and does not leave your skin with a white cast or hue like many zinc-oxide based sunblocks do. You can also get the microfiber cloth from your local drug store, discount store, Walmart, auto store (yes, you can use these on your face too, they're very soft), Amazon, etc. I hope this helps and look for the link below to where you can get the sunblock.  If you decide to purchase this, don't forget to use the 20% OFF COUPON on your order - it's sunumbra20special. God bless you, Jashan.

Tara

Recommended for you...
SUNUMBRA SPORT:
http://www.sunumbra.com/sunumbra-sport.html

This is the one I use on my family and myself...
SUNUMBRA FAMILY:
http://www.sunumbra.com/sunumbra-family.html

Makeup & Skincare

Tara Logan-Hearn