Makeup & Skincare/shiny bald head

I'm a bald man with a shiny head.
I would think there is a market for something that would
dull it a little.  Nothing extreme -  just cosmetically'
   Do you know what would work?
         If not can you refer me?

Thanks         Dick

I have not had experience with helping anyone develop such a product so I did some research for you.  Rather than list the many products on the market designed to 'maffify' (take the shine away) a bald head, just Google "products to mattify shiny bald head" and you will see many options!!

Good luck!

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism