Makeup & Skincare/skin tone

Dear doctor,
        I faced a problem about my skin tone. My age is 19. actually in the past my skin have lot of pimples, now its removed but it leave some brown colored spots.After this my skin tone become too much dull and black. please give me some home remedies to over come this problem.

Dear Zara,

First of all, I am not a doctor.  I am a skin care product consultant. :)  You correct the tone of your skin, I recommend you visit  They have wonderful tone correcting pads, creams and serums that will help get rid of your brown spots and brighten you skin.  You can buy the products directly through their website.  On their website, click on SHOP and then Uneven skin tone.

Best of luck, Zara.

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism