Makeup & Skincare/skin tone

Question
Dear doctor,
        I faced a problem about my skin tone. My age is 19. actually in the past my skin have lot of pimples, now its removed but it leave some brown colored spots.After this my skin tone become too much dull and black. please give me some home remedies to over come this problem.
Regards:
      Zara

Answer
Dear Zara,

First of all, I am not a doctor.  I am a skin care product consultant. :)  You correct the tone of your skin, I recommend you visit www.urbanskinrx.com.  They have wonderful tone correcting pads, creams and serums that will help get rid of your brown spots and brighten you skin.  You can buy the products directly through their website.  On their website, click on SHOP and then Uneven skin tone.

Best of luck, Zara.

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke