Makeup & Skincare/dark marks, dark spots on face

Question
Hi i am age of 18 yrs girl suffer's from ance's after ance ends their remains marks on my face . so plz provide me some sort of medcines to remove my marks . it should be most kindness

Answer
Hello there Nowsheeba. This is quite common for dark marks to remain after acne clears. The first thing you want to do for the dark marks or dark spots, are to use a hydroquinone-free product that contains at least TWO or more of any of the following ingredients in any combination. These particular natural ingredients in my opinion, have been very effective in lightening dark marks and dark spots. They are:

1. Gigawhite (a combination of 7 organic Swiss Alpine plants)
2. Glycolic acid (derived from sugar cane)
3. Emblica fruit extract (derived from Indian Amla fruit)
4. Tyrostat (Canadian Prairie plant)
5. Mandelic acid (derived from almonds)
6. Kojic dipalmitate (more stable form of Kojic acid)

Any combination of these ingredients are what you want to look for in a skin lightening product. You can do a search on Google for products containing any of these ingredients. It will normally take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to see substantial results, depending on the severity of the dark marks or dark spots.

Also, to speed up the lightening process, it is important to follow usage of any skin lightener with a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunblock of at least an SPF 30 during the day. The sun WILL darken your skin as well as make dark marks and dark spots even darker, thus making it appear that your skin lightener is not working. I also offer a skin lightener on my website that works. Hope this helps and please do let me know what you find to work for you. God bless.

Tara
http://www.naturallynubian.com/flawless-skin-of-color.html

Makeup & Skincare

Tara Logan-Hearn