Makeup & Skincare/prevage shelf life

Hi.... I bought prevage a few years ago. I stopped using it, because I wasn't sure what it was really for. NOW..... I'm 39, no aging signs yet....but I'd like to use the Prevage.  What color is the product supposed to be?

Dear Tash,

There are several Prevage products, so I don't know which one you're referring to.  However, being that I'm familiar with the line but have not used all the products, I can't answer your question.  

I suggest you look at the phone number or website for Elizabeth Arden on the back of the label and contact them directly with your question.

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism