Makeup & Skincare/prevage shelf life

Question
Hi.... I bought prevage a few years ago. I stopped using it, because I wasn't sure what it was really for. NOW..... I'm 39, no aging signs yet....but I'd like to use the Prevage.  What color is the product supposed to be?

Answer
Dear Tash,

There are several Prevage products, so I don't know which one you're referring to.  However, being that I'm familiar with the line but have not used all the products, I can't answer your question.  

I suggest you look at the phone number or website for Elizabeth Arden on the back of the label and contact them directly with your question.

Best,
Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke