Makeup & Skincare/Accutane Acne

Hi, what would you use if you have an angry red pimple? How would you get the inflammation down?

Dear Mabel,

Accutane acne treatments must take place under a dermatologists care.  I assume you have tried over the counter acne treatment products with no success, so I won't recommend any.  If this is not the case, let me know and I can suggest some products for you to try.

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism