Makeup & Skincare/Foundation

Question
Hi! I want to start wearing foundation but the problem is my face gets oily fast and especially at work my face is always hot and really oily because its hot in the place I work. How do I wear foundation without this problem?

Answer
Hey Sheri-

If you would like to start wearing foundation, I have 2 questions. 1. Is are you wearing it for coverage or 2. To just have a more finished
look?

If you are wearing for coverage and you have oily skin I would suggest that you use a cream concealer to spot "conceal" the areas you want
to hide. I would then use powder foundation. Throughout the day I would use rice papers to control the oil.

If you just want a finished look try powder as well, but put a makeup primer on first. This helps the makeup not soak into your skin so much.

Use a brush to apply everything. This helps with longevity of the makeup.

Thanks,
Nicole

Makeup & Skincare

Nicole Higginbotham