Makeup & Skincare/Foundation

Hi! I want to start wearing foundation but the problem is my face gets oily fast and especially at work my face is always hot and really oily because its hot in the place I work. How do I wear foundation without this problem?

Hey Sheri-

If you would like to start wearing foundation, I have 2 questions. 1. Is are you wearing it for coverage or 2. To just have a more finished

If you are wearing for coverage and you have oily skin I would suggest that you use a cream concealer to spot "conceal" the areas you want
to hide. I would then use powder foundation. Throughout the day I would use rice papers to control the oil.

If you just want a finished look try powder as well, but put a makeup primer on first. This helps the makeup not soak into your skin so much.

Use a brush to apply everything. This helps with longevity of the makeup.

Makeup & Skincare

Nicole Higginbotham

I can answer any questions about make-up applications, colors, brands, corrections and any cosmetic related questions.

I have over 15 years experience as a professional celebrity hair and make-up artist. I work with hair, make-up and prosthetics. I have experience is film, tv, print and weddings. For 15 years I have worked in Hollywood.

My make-up has appeared in People Magazine, Playboy, OK magazine, Hello Magazine, Caras Magazine, Maxim

MUD graduate with Journeyman plus Hair certificate