Makeup & Skincare/Dark circles

Question
Hello

I have darkcircles under eyes caused by hyperpigmentation. If I want to conceal it with concealor and foundation then which colour concealor and foundation I need to use?

Answer
Dear Humair~

For dark circles, I recommend an under eye treatment product that also brightens the skin, such as Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Eye Roller. Mederma also makes wonderful tone correcting products.  They are available online or at any drugstore or pharmacy.

Also, be sure to get 8 hours of sleep each night and get plenty of Vitamin C in your diet.

Finally, to recommend the right color concealor or foundation, I suggest you visit a cosmetics counter in a local department store.  Because skin tone is so different for everyone, I couldn't begin to recommend a color for you.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke