Makeup & Skincare/Dark circles

I have darkcircles under eyes caused by hyperpigmentation. If I want to conceal it with concealor and foundation then which colour concealor and foundation I need to use?

Dear Humair~

For dark circles, I recommend an under eye treatment product that also brightens the skin, such as Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Eye Roller. Mederma also makes wonderful tone correcting products.  They are available online or at any drugstore or pharmacy.

Also, be sure to get 8 hours of sleep each night and get plenty of Vitamin C in your diet.

Finally, to recommend the right color concealor or foundation, I suggest you visit a cosmetics counter in a local department store.  Because skin tone is so different for everyone, I couldn't begin to recommend a color for you.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism