Makeup & Skincare/Why don't they make skin-colored sunscreen?

Sunscreen gives its users a pale, white-streaky look. Why don't companies tint sunscreen to make it less noticeable when worn?

Dear Ayala,

If you go a Google search with the words "tinted sunscreen" you will see dozens of entries for tinted sunscreens.  They have been around for several years.  I have brought several to market for my customers.  

Best wishes!

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism