Making Films & Videos/Movies

Good day
In making movies, I have heard some movies cost for than $50 million to make.
I was wondering what are the main costs involved in making a movie and is it possible to make high quality movies for under $20,000. If so how and what technologies could be used.

There is an inverse knowledge/monetary formula when it comes to making a movie. The more one knows, the easier it is to save money while still making a good movie. I would suggest immersing yourself into a movie project in which you are there to help.

Always make sure the project is following good safety rules. Never assume that just because you are working on a movie that somehow that protects you from a dangerous situation. Sometimes low budget productions cannot afford to have at least two people devoted to the safety of the actors and crew at all times, but they should.

Help, learn, ask questions during down times if appropriate, but always remember you are there to first and foremost help the production, and the knowledge and experience you gain will help you edge towards making a low budget film sometime in the future.  

Making Films & Videos

Alessandro Machi

Hi, You can learn all about me at Learn about AlexLOGIC. Then you can bookmark me at AlexLOGIC

25 years of Film & Video Production & Editing Experience including low budget film and video production & quality control. I enjoy filming in Super-8 and also with broadcast quality video cameras.

Founded Action! Film and Video Production Club while in College.

Publications,,,,,,, http://www.robotsagainstchase, http://www.daily-protest,,,,

Four Year College Program majoring in RTVB studies emphasis on film, was one or two classes short of graduation.

Regional Emmy Winner, 8 Time Vision Award Winner, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Internship Winner, numerous Film Festival Winner for several different Super-8 Films,

Sony Pictures, Prudential Jon Douglas, In Defense of Animals, Humane Society of the United States, Ivy Gullickson, check out to learn more.