Making Films & Videos/Voice over

Question
QUESTION: i belong to Pakistan.i am not expert in english language.i am an amature tv journalist.i make short movies with handycam about three minutes long for tv broadcasting without voice.now i want include my voice ( comentary ) in movie (voice over ),but i do not know how can i do it. please guide me in easy way how can i add my voice in short movie for tv news.

ANSWER: It all depends on your editing software.  You can film yourself speaking and then import that clip into your editing.  In the editing program, separate the video from the audio and delete the video out leaving only the audio of you speaking.  Put that audio under the video that you have.  I hope this helps.

QUESTION: what software you recomend should i use . i am now using Arcsoft Showbiz,

Answer
Most editing software will work - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Apple iMovie, etc.  Unfortunately, For Arcsoft Showbiz, I looked these up:

This link talks about the multiple audio tracks you have and a "narration" track where it seems that you can record narration through your computer microphone.   http://www.arcsoft.com/showbiz/tutorial/timeline-overview.html

This one talks about editing audio in Arcsoft:  http://www.arcsoft.com/topics/video-editor/how-to-edit-audio-in-showbiz.html

I hope this helps.

Making Films & Videos

Troy Smith