Malaysia/east asia tour

Question
hello dear

I m intend to vist east asia for 15 days specially malaysia-indonisia-thiland so let me benefit from you experise to know the following

1- how long maximummly I have to stay for each country above ?
2- if I want to spend the entire duration on malaysia is 15 days is enough to joy everthing on thailand or it ll be boring ?
3- is their any tranportation between thailand and malaysia rather than plane ?
4- is their any transportation from thailand to indonisia ?

Answer
Please give me about 4 days to answer you as I am in Cambodia at the moment and just cannot give you the detail you need.
But 2 things.
I would forget Indonesia..Only flights and really not enough time.
Do you like the beach?
Ron
I did send another answer , very detailed, but I do not know what happened to it.

Obviously you have someone else giving you advice so keep getting it from them.
You are talking about travelling thousands of kilometers and throwing in a boat trip also.
You do not know where the boats go from. I do.
But please get your advice from someone else.

Malaysia

Ron Egerton