Malaysia/april malaysia trip

Question
hi
i'm going in Malaysia on 2nd of April till 7th for a holiday. just wondering what do i need to do to pass Philippine immigration Clark. it will gonna be my first time to travel, so i wanted to know what's the best thing to do.i got a friend who supposed to go and get a holiday there with her boyfriend but the immigration stop her to go even thou she already show them a 2 way ticket and a room accommodation and proof of their relationship including some photos of them together. my bf already asked Philippine embassy in k.l about that invitation letter and they  said if i'm going to go there as a tourist i don't need it. but it was the main thing that Philippine immigration in Clark always asking for?

Answer
Malaysia visa not required for a stay of not more than one month for citizens of all ASEAN countries, Hong Kong, Macau, British National Overseas and North Korea.

For a stay exceeding one month, a Malaysia visa will be required, for citizens of Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines
So less than 1 month it would appear you will be given a Visa on arrival subject being able to show return booking etc.
I would not know what Phillipines immigration require except that some countries require you to show the same details when departing as they have a agreement with a country that guarantees if refused a visa they can fly you back.

Malaysian immigratin is generally quite friendly and you should have no problems.

regards

Malaysia

Ron Egerton