Male Masturbation/better masturbation

Question
I know about the refractory period, but wonder what is the best way to carry on wanking until I cum a second time.  I know some men can, and I'd like to be able to.  Is it just a matter of perseverance?

Answer
If you really want to be multi-orgasmic, I would suggest following the program in the book Any Man Can by Hartmann & Fithian.  If you're not multi-orgasmic, I would urge you to avoid masturbating after an orgasm until your refractory period ends and you're able to become erect again.  Masturbating during the refractory period won't be any fun and might lead to problems.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.