Male Masturbation/does masturbation make penis bigger, stronger, harder

Question
Hi,i'm 53yrs old i just went to know is masturabation good for the penis and sexual proformence i'v been masturabation for most of my life.Does it makes it bigger stronger and is it good for the body and by practising does it helps when comes to the real thing having sex with a woman,i'm a pretty healthy bloke have no heart problems.

Answer
Masturbation is good for the penis but it won't make it any bigger (except for the erection).  A penis that gets used often is a strong penis.  A penis that gets used often is apt to produce harder erections than one that goes a long time between uses.  Males who have the most intercourse also masturbate the most often.  It is good for you to do and bad for you to discontinue.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.