Male Masturbation/Brother masturbating

Question
I'm not sure what I should do, it anything.

I had taken some nude photos of myself for my boyfriend.  We are both of legal age, I'm 20 years old, and am home for college for the holiday this week.  I thought it would be sexy to take some nude photos in really suggestive poses for him.

I had loaded them up on my laptop to email him, and forgot to delete them.  My mistake, and I know there is always a risk of taking nude photos.

Here is my dilema.  My brother who is 18 found the pictures I took.  He shouldn't have been on my computer and I should have deleted them.

I was helping my Mom and straightening up the house before company comes tomorrow.  My brother's room was a mess, so I went in to clean things up and gather laundry.  As I was straightening up, I saw a stack of magazines and papers by his bed.  He had a couple Playboys.  No big deal, young guys look at it and jerk off.  I was surprised people still bought magazines and didn't get it off the internet.

I figured I would at least stack it all up.  I wasn't sure if I should, but it was obvious someone was cleaning up the room.  I saw a piece of paper sticking out of it.  OMG - it was a print out of one of my pictures!  He found my pictures and printed one out.  Not only that, he used it to masturbate.  I know that, because it had a stain on it where he had an orgasm on it.

I'm not sure what to do.  I'm shocked that he used my picture to masturbate, and came on it.  I tried to make it look just like I found it.

Do I confront my brother about this?  I mean, I shouldn't have left my pictures on my computer, but he also shouldn't have been on my computer, printed out my picture, and masturbated with it.  I do not have any.. any... desire to have sex with my brother.  That will not happen.  Do I just let it go?  Does this mean he wants to do it with me, or is he just a horny guy looking at a woman with her legs apart?

I've been just pretending I don't know so far.

Thanks.

Answer
ok,,i got it,,listen dear ,,first of all,since u said that u have a b.f. so i guess u dont need any further trouble such as incest with your brother ,so  my suggestion that u act normal as if u saw nothing and just let it go ,it is abviously clear that u dont spend much time with yr brother as it should ,which make him actually ignore yr state as his sister and look at u like a strange girl to him; which made him act that way ,,so i suggest u act normally and try as muchas u can ,,not to let him see u after a bath or with yr lingerie ,,coz yr bro age is sensitive and could db aroused easily,,but if he act with u in a weird way that u didnt used to ,,so i suggest u open da subject and discuss it with him in alogic way ,,good luck.

Male Masturbation

Amir J.