Male Masturbation/effects of masturbation....

hi, sir........
i am 19 years young boy....... i hav an habit of having sex with my girl frnds(still 4)& masturbating by seenin porns.. can this cause any problem 2 my pennis, will be ther any problem regarding  my sexual life in my future......... plz guide me!!!!!

No, I think most males your age who are sexually active masturbate frequently.  There's nothing unusual about that at all, unless you are really having sex with four girlfriends.  That's quite risky.  I would advise you to practice safe sex (use condoms and birth control) and enjoy what you can do.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.