Male Masturbation/effects of masturbation....

Question
hi, sir........
i am 19 years young boy....... i hav an habit of having sex with my girl frnds(still 4)& masturbating by seenin porns.. can this cause any problem 2 my pennis, will be ther any problem regarding  my sexual life in my future......... plz guide me!!!!!

Answer
No, I think most males your age who are sexually active masturbate frequently.  There's nothing unusual about that at all, unless you are really having sex with four girlfriends.  That's quite risky.  I would advise you to practice safe sex (use condoms and birth control) and enjoy what you can do.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.