Male Masturbation/Male Masturbation

I enjoy masturbating along time now at the age of 50 is this normal for a male my age who likes it so much?

Yes, that is very normal.  Males enjoy masturbating at 10, 20, 50, even 100.  You will always enjoy masturbating, I hope.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Doing it a lot when you're younger can even prevent prostate cancer when you're older.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.