Male Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I am 18 male i am handjob everyday.i saw any girl i am un controlled include college young mams how dou yo control i had fuck in how many minutes taken

ANSWER: It is normal for males your age to masturbate daily.  It will not harm you.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  If you are having sexual intercourse and don't want to masturbate as often as you do, then don't masturbate on some days.  It's as simple as that.

QUESTION: I am 18 handjob every day how many years sperm secrete in human body   i am sex with my girl friend how many y minutes taken

ANSWER: The male body continues to produce sperm into the 70s and 80s, sometimes longer.  You will not run out of sperm in the next 50 years, if everything goes well.  Masturbating will not impair your fertility.  Having sex with your girlfriend can take anywhere from 0 to 60 minutes.  Most couples like to aim for around 15-20 minutes, but this is not a firm rule.

QUESTION: I am 18 male i am studied in college i had sexual attract the college girls

Answer
It's good if you can attract college girls.  They are the smart ones.  If you can attract the smart ones, they can help you go far in life, and they are less likely to get you into trouble sexually.  Males and females with more education are apt to masturbate more often.  It isn't a huge difference, but it is a positive one.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.