Male Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I am 18 male how to sexual attract the college girls give instruction

ANSWER: If you are in college, get involved in activities with a high proportion of females.  Get to talking to them.  Become friends with some of them.  You can even make progress just going out with them as friends, or in a group.  There doesn't need to be sexual pressure.  Then when you get to know some of them better, you can get sexually involved with one or more as you both agree.  Keep on building yourself while you look for a partner.

QUESTION: I am 18 male handjob everyday very fastly it ejaculate semen in 1 minute  i am sex with future girl friend how many minutes taken ejaculate semen

ANSWER: It will probably take you longer in sexual intercourse as you take masturbating.  It is hard to quantify this.  Some males take 1.5 times longer, some take 2x longer, some take 3x longer.  Some males reach orgasm more quickly in intercourse than in masturbating.  You should not assume you will have premature ejaculation just because you masturbate quickly.  Work on one problem at a time.

QUESTION: I am male 18 you think i have premature ejaculation

Answer
Not every male who masturbates quickly will have premature ejaculation in intercourse, but many of them will.  There is no point in rushing to orgasm in either masturbation or intercourse.  Take your time and enjoy it.  Just work at slowly increasing your masturbation time.  Go for 2 minutes, and then 3, and so on.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.