Male Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I am 18 male handjob doing everyday. Handjob how to do step its to masturbate to free hand or any instrument

ANSWER: I don't quite understand your question.  Masturbating daily is good.  Most males your age masturbate daily or more.  There are different ways of doing it that can feel better than others.  It's good to plan ahead and act your age.

QUESTION: I am male 18 i am handjob everyday it can use coconut oil or not how do you know

ANSWER: Yes, it is fine.  Go for the coconut oil if you like.  It is good to masturbate daily.  Most males your age do.

QUESTION: I am male 18 average of masturbate a week

Answer
According to a survey of over 10,000 males by the web site HealthyStrokes.com in the second half of 2007, which included 627 18-year-old males, the average 18-year-old man masturbates 7.7 times per week, or a little more than once a day.  The median is six times per week, so half of 18 year olds masturbate 6 times a week or more and half masturbate six times a week or less.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.