Male Masturbation/masturbating and conception

Question
QUESTION: I am 18 male i am doing hand job every day fastly. The cum in ejaculate in 1 min  what reason

ANSWER: It is normal for a male to masturbate daily at your age.  You can take as much or as little time as you like.  Sometimes it is over in 1 minute, sometimes it takes longer.  If you can work at taking longer, it will be good for you.  10 minutes is an average time.  It does not mean anything is wrong if you take less than that.  You will take longer as you get older, if you're like most men.

QUESTION: I am 18 male iam handjob everyday its to keep up i am able to male my wife pregnant  and its masturbation to reduce enery'  protein and stamina its right or wrong

ANSWER: If you are actively trying to conceive, you should not be masturbating often.  There are schedules you can make to optimize conception.  Most of them involve having sex every second or third day when the female is most likely to conceive.  The male should not be masturbating on the day when the couple is not having sex.  The only exception is when the male has not ejaculated for a while before trying to conceive.  Then it is useful for the male to masturbate two days before trying to conceive the first time in order to flush out the old semen and sperm.

QUESTION: I am 18 male i am handjob 3times a weak its continue to make my wife to pregnant and i had sex with my friend and its to continue handjob everyday cause any stamina less

Answer
Now you say it's 3 times a week.  A few minutes earlier you said it was every day.  I don't know why you keep asking the same question.  If you're actively trying to conceive, then your only ejaculation should be in your partner's vagina.  I also advise against having multiple partners.  That is how diseases spread.  Monogamy is the way to go.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.