Male Masturbation/masturbating and fertility

Question
QUESTION: I am 18 male masturbate 3 times a weak  i had chance to children its cause many problem

ANSWER: Most men your age masturbate more often.  Once a day is the most common answer.  Masturbating frequently will not impair your fertility and is in fact good for your sexual health.  It is exercise for your genitals and keeps your semen and sperm in good healthy condition for fertilization.

QUESTION: I had to continue 1time a day ejaculate it cause premature ejaculation?

ANSWER: No, masturbating doesn't cause premature ejaculation.  Once a day is very typical for males your age.  No one would say it is too often.  If you're not sexually active, you don't need to worry about premature ejaculation.  It's easier to practice control over your ejaculation by masturbating than by not masturbating.

QUESTION: I am 18 male handjob 1 time every day iam 52 kg and past strength its masturbate instrength is low and i had chance to my wife pregnant

Answer
It is normal.  It is good.  Masturbating will not keep you from getting your wife pregnant.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  That is a good frequency.  You ought to do it often and enjoy it.  It is good for fertility.  It is good for your health.  Masturbating is healthy.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.