Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
I am 18 male handjob 1 time every day i had chance to child in future i am sex with girl friend mypenis size is ten cm long  masturbate time i fell very happy and   its have any problem in future  i am handjob doing come large number of cum is safety or danger for future

Answer
All that is very normal.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  Your penis size is normal.  It will not affect your fertility.  You will be able to father children just fine.  Don't worry that masturbating as often as you do will impair that.  Masturbation is good.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.