Male Masturbation/masturbation and weight

I am 18 male handjob one time everyday weight is 52 kg it handjob toless stamina in body?

52 kg (about 120 pounds I think) puts you on the light side.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  It will not affect your stamina.  If you are worried about your weight and stamina, it is better to get involved in an exercise routine.  Masturbation burns very few calories compared to lifting weights, cardiac exercise, etc.  Don't worry that masturbating is affecting any of that.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.