Male Masturbation/Penis Injury due to masturbation

Question
Well, this is embarrassing but I am masturbating a lot for past few months and I think I injured myself from aggressive masturbation. I want to make my healing process better. I am planning to apply some natural healing substances like turmeric to make it heal faster. Can you provide some medical suggestions to make it heal? I know this may sound weird, but I really need some natural healing process to heal. I feel pain in my penis and facing erectile dysfunction too. I understand complete abstinence from masturbation. Can you suggest me any natural substance I can apply to make it heal? Please help me.

Answer
I don't know anything about natural healing substances.  If the damage is to the skin of the penis, I would recommend a little dab of lotion or masturbatory lube.  That should clear up a skin problem in a couple of days.  If the whole penis is aching, then I suspect you're using too much force and should work at using less force when you masturbate.  A light grip is best.  Try to understand the power of gentle touch.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.