Male Masturbation/no semen after masturbation

Question
R/sir,i am 20 years old. and im little worried about a problem. The problem is i often have night falls but whenever i masturbate i never cum. why does this happen?

Answer
Nightfall (wet dreams) are uncommon at your age.  Most males your age are in the habit of masturbating daily or nearly so, which puts an end to their wet dreams forever.  If you masturbated more often, it would probably stop your wet dreams.

Just focus on having an orgasm and fill your mind with whatever turns you on greatly.  If you do that while you masturbate, you are apt to have a good orgasm within a few minutes.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.