Male Masturbation/Sexless Marriage

Question
My wife and I have not had sexual intercourse for at least 8 years.  I have resorted to masturbation and porn to satisfy myself.  Recently, I have been unable to ejaculate during masturbation.  I take antidepressant Sertraline 100mg 2xday and Lisinopril 1xday for high blood pressure but my pressure is always good.  

My wife will not discuss with me whey she has no desire to be intimate with me.  Its almost like she is punishing me for some reason.  I got to therapy alone because she will not go.  

I like looking at porn and masturbation but lately unable to ejaculate.  What can I do.  Viagra doesn't even work

Answer
hey ,,wait 4 a second,,i heard u talking about Viagra ,,well,,first of all,,i believe that Viagra has nothing to do with yr case ,,but b4 estimating anything about your case ,,i need to know yr age ,,and some infos about yr health in general ,,beside u have to tell me why u think that she might b punishing for u ; tell me about yr mariage ,,was it upon love ,,desire ,,regular marriage ,,,,last thing ,,i need to know the history of ur last intercourse with your wife ,,so that i can get the whole picture ,,
help me to help u ,,have a nice day dear .

Male Masturbation

Amir J.