Male Masturbation/Softness of penis

Question
Sir i am 29 years old and now having problem with penis softness and erction which i never had in my life. Sir i have not done sex with my wife since last 4 months as she is pregnant and i adopt oral means for discharge. Now i even feel diffuclt to erect my penis during oral sex with my wife as i dont feel any sensation and when such thing happens i masturbate alone but i even dont get erection during masturbation and i discharge my self with soft penis or semi erection. It is pertanant to mention here that when my penis is not soft in normal position than i dont feel any difficulty in erection. Sir when such thing happens it gets on to my mind and than for next time when i start sex i think of the last time that than you didnt had crection and i loose my concentartion and start thinking whether i will get it this time or not. Sir please help me out by suggesting action which i may do in future to overcome all the worries mention above. Sir for your knowledge sake i want to tell you that before my marriage i used to have sex many a times in a week but i never had such problem as whenever i thaught of sex i used to get erection.

Answer
Perhaps things will get back to normal when your wife's pregnancy is over and she will be interested in vaginal intercourse again.  So you should not decide that you are permanently suffering from erectile dysfunction.  If you had physical impotence, you would not be able to get an erection at all.  Since you can, it seems to me that what you're having is only psychic, and your physical erectability is not impeded.  Just relax and enjoy what you can do sexually.  An erection pill like Viagra might help.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.