Male Masturbation/don't wanna

Question
I just don't wanna do it.  Can you tell me how not to?  I wanted to for a while but then it just became something I feel like a slave to.  I don't wanna be a slave.  Just tell me how not to do it.

Answer
I often advise males in your situation to cut down to once a week for a few months and then see if you really want to stop.  I think you could easily cut down to once a week.  Try that and let me know how it goes.  But I still think you would be better off accepting masturbation as normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.