Male Masturbation/don't wanna

I just don't wanna do it.  Can you tell me how not to?  I wanted to for a while but then it just became something I feel like a slave to.  I don't wanna be a slave.  Just tell me how not to do it.

I often advise males in your situation to cut down to once a week for a few months and then see if you really want to stop.  I think you could easily cut down to once a week.  Try that and let me know how it goes.  But I still think you would be better off accepting masturbation as normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.