Male Masturbation/Eating semen

Question
Hi, I am 13 year old a boy I watch sex ,kissing  video  my urethra become straight  and white thing was coming out which my be sperm and I ate it. Is it ok or not and what will happen if I eat it ,and what will happen if I eat it again and again ? plz tell me .

Answer
More than half of males have eaten their own semen at least once.  About 11 percent eat their semen regularly as a way of cleaning up after masturbation.  It is not at all unsafe.

Eating someone else's semen can be unsafe sex, unless you know the person is monogamous and disease-free.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.