Male Masturbation/More exciting ways to masturbate...

Question
Hello im getting a bit bored of the usual ways to masturbate ie onto a tissue or into the toilet etc. Can you suggest anything to make it.more.interesting?. Ive read about people eating their own semen but that seems a bit weird to me???. Thanks for.your time & happy new year.k

Answer
More than half of males have eaten their semen at least once and about 11 percent do so regularly as a way of cleaning up.  You might enjoy experimenting with different kinds of lube.  There is water-based, oil-baseed, silicon-based, etc., and many different brands.  Different positions also feel different.  Although I crusade against the face-down position, many males enjoy the feeling of masturbating in a kneeling position.  The feeling at orgasm is quite intense with the legs being sat upon.

Then there are toys that males can use.  A sleeve is a harmless alternative to the hand.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.