Male Masturbation/guys

Question
I wish you would tell me how.  There must be some guys out there who don't.  Would you please tell me how I can be like them?  I am not going to have sexual intercourse for years yet.

Answer
The thing about masturbation is it's instantly habit-forming for most males.  A guy can go years after puberty without doing it, but then the first time he does it, masturbation becomes a daily habit within the first month.  And once it's a daily habit, he's never going to stop doing it.  

So if you're at the point where you're masturbating daily or nearly so, you're not going to stop.  So you might as well enjoy it.  It's natural, healthy, and fun.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.