Male Masturbation/Guys who don't masturbate

Question
Are there guys out there who don't touch and how can I be one of them?  I'm really very embarrassed about this still.  What can I do to stop?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You shouldn't want to not masturbate.  You should accept that you do it and enjoy it.  You shouldn't be embarrassed about it.  You don't have to talk about it with anyone, but you should be comfortable within your own body.  I think the only way you will ever stop masturbating is if you replace it with regular sexual intercourse with a partner.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.