Male Masturbation/Hand for masturbating

Question
Does it affect the shape of your penis which hand you masturbate with?  Wouldn't using the same hand all the time pull your penis to one side or another?  Should I alternate hands to prevent this?

Answer
No, that is not correct.  Most males masturbate with the same hand every time but it does not cause the penis to bend.  We would know about that if it did.  Few penises are perfectly straight.  It doesn't mean anything is bad if it points more to one side than the other.  At the same time, it is a good thing to be able to alternate hands, so go for it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.