Male Masturbation/How long for masturbating?

Question
How long should it take to masturbate?  Does it mean something is wrong or bad if most times it takes 4 minutes but one time it takes 20 minutes?  What is wrong?

Answer
I don't know that there's a time that one should take for masturbating, but most males take about 10 minutes for a masturbation session, with younger males tending to take less time.  If 4 minutes is your average time, that is fine.  But if you're enjoying masturbating, you might want to make it take longer instead of merely rushing to orgasm.  

Just because it takes you one average time doesn't mean it should take that length every time.  It might be you're stressed out or having some kind of mental distraction that's making it take longer.  Or maybe your session is coming very shortly after the previous one.  

Sometimes it might take one minute, sometimes it might take half an hour.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.