Male Masturbation/Male masturbation

Hi..I enjoy masturbating but i ejaculate so fast and  i hate it..could you help me how can I masturbate in a longer time?

Just work at taking longer little by little.  If you're reaching orgasm in 5 minutes, work at making it take 6, and then 7, and so on.  When you feel close to ejaculating, see if there's a way you can postpone your orgasm only for a 10-30 seconds.  You want to be able to keep stroking and still keep your erection.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.