Male Masturbation/once a week

If I were going to do it once a week, do you think it would matter which day I did it?

If you are in school, it would be easier to abstain from masturbating on school days, especially if you have a lot of activities and homework into the evening.  In which case Saturday would be the best day for your once a week masturbation session.  Assuming that Sunday isn't a day that you have more time than usual to sit around.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.