Male Masturbation/Penis size

Question
QUESTION: Sir,my penis is 4 and a half inches long and 4 and a half inches thick when erect.Is it good?

ANSWER: The majority of penises are between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches long.  4 1/2 inches is only an inch shorter than that range.  4 1/2 inches in circumference (girth) is also within the normal range.  You don't state your age, but it is certainly possible that your penis will get bigger.  In any case, I think you should like the size you have.

QUESTION: Sir,I am 19 years old.

Answer
Then you might be finished growing.  4 1/2 inches is an adequate length for sex and masturbation.  Penis size is more important to men than to women.  Most women feel that a man who's bigger than average is at risk for hurting them.  Those men can't thrust as deeply as you can.  The best size to be is right around average.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.